At various applications of our hydraulically operated presses, again and again the question of recording the analogue data of a test for protocols and certification purposes arises; In general, all analogue values presented or produced in any form can be collected and displayed and thus are also suitable for recording.
This includes e.g.:
- NOMINAL/REAL temperature of each plate
- REAL temperature of one or several test sensors
- NOMINAL/REAL pressure in the hydraulic system that produces compressed air
- Ambient pressure in millibar in the case of using a vacuum press
For this case we dispose, among others, of the following design variants of a possible analogue data recording:
- Recording the raw data in CSV format in connection with individual, proprietary subsequent display by the user
- Permanent recording the raw data directly in a spreadsheet program, in connection with the display and saving of the raw data at the same time
- Recording the raw data within a surface of a commercial data logger program available in the market
Moreover all test data can be saved in an internal computer with external access by LAN or WLAN and providing by a special web surface (suitable browser as retrieval tool) for a data retrieval of available raw data from the actual test or from a previous test at any time.
A USB connection on the machine (optional) for the reading out of raw data in CSV format from the machine by means of a USB stick can be provided for. Simply plugging in the USB stick will initiate the retrieval process.
Examples of a complete pressing program recording: