Bench top presses are suitable for simple compression of plastics or rubber as granulate or powder (raw rubber) for the manufacture of test samples for different applications. Our bench top presses are equipped with heatable pressing plates and in addition optionally are extendable by coolable pressing plates:
Table presses of standard design as electrohydraulic laboratory presses with a max. compression force of 20 t and a max. temperature of 300 °C on pressing platen surface. An electrohydraulic pressure switch provides for a simple and uncomplicated setup of a determined compression force level. Maintenance-free guide bushings of our four columns pressing unit provide for a good plane-parallelism. Standardized safety hood above the pressing unit as protection against shearing or splashing pressing parts or discharged vapors, powders, gases during the pressing process.
- Table presses are designed for a variable compression force, Setting of the compression force by a hand wheel, up to a compression force of 200 kN.
- On request available as specials model with an enlarged maximum compression force up to 400 kN for special applications.
- Pair of pressing plates with heating and cooling and, as option, with a standardized fastening feature for tools
- Also designed as press with two levels, which both levels can be heated or used as heating and cooling level.
- Electrohydraulic pressure switch with analogue display of the nominal pressure value.
- Any NOMINAL pressure settings can be increased up to the maximum pressure.
- Use of special double acting high-pressure hydraulic cylinders.
- Only one lifting speed in connection with hydraulic high-pressure unit.
- Return of internal pressure losses by automatic re-pumping of the hydraulic unit within hysteresis.
- PID temperature controller of renowned manufacturers with various configuration possibilities, e.g. also for temperature controlled pressing programs with a maximum of 8 temperature/time steps.
- Use of components of renowned manufacturers only.
|Max. compression force||20 to (up to 40 t as XT model)|
|Working area||250 x 250 mm external dimensions|
|Pressing space||200 x 200 mm usable area|
|Heatable up to||300 °C|
|Cooling of the pressing plates||(optionally by water)|
|Internal width||148 mm
(on request enlargeable)
|Dimensions||900 x 500 x 1000 mm|
Various detailed views:
LEFT-HAND: simple single-level table press which can be equipped for heating and, in addition, will be suitable for cooling. On top in the control field as additional feature a timer for time controlled pressing cycle sequences.. RIGHT-HAND: two-level table press P200T-2E, the lower level only suitable for cooling and the upper level only suitable for heating of the pressing plates. For sample cooling manual transposition of the sample from top to bottom required. Machine model also available equipped with two heating levels.